Windy Oak Farm has 14 stalls located in two different barns. We only provide stall board. Horses boarded in both barns have use of all the facilities and receive the same high quality and personalized care.
- 8 – 12×12 matted stalls
- Matted wash stall with hot/cold water and overhead heater
- Heated tack-room hot/cold water, refrigerator, microwave and Keurig Machine
- Small Paddock for injuries
- Separate Feed and Hay Building
- Windows in all Stalls
Lower Bank Barn
- 6 – matted stalls. 2 oversize stalls for large horses
- Outdoor wash stall
- Separate feed and tack room with hot/cold water, refrigerator and coffee machine.
- Matted aisle
Provided in Both Barns:
- Heated buckets provided in winter
- Fans provided in summer
- Use of Fly Predators during summer
- Lighted indoor coverall ring with a full wall of mirrors
- Regulation outdoor dressage ring
- Excellent footing of sand and rubber
- Grass jumping field with new show jump course
Exercise track around property – perfect for conditioning, hill work, or just riding outside the ring
5 fields on 21 acres
Unlimited use of Washer/Dryer for washing blankets, pads, wraps, etc.
Licensed by the Maryland Department of Agriculture